Skip to content
- 4 to 6 Italian Sausage linsk (sweet, hot, or a mix)
- 9 to 12 Small Red Potatoes (optional)
- 1 Green Pepper cut into strips
- 1 Red Pepper cut into strips
- 1 Yellow or Orange Pepper cut into strips
- 2 Onions sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves sliced
- 16 oz Tomato Sauce
- 4 oz Marsala Wine or Red Wine (optional)
- McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile slice Red Potatoes; place in a large bowl; sprinkle with Olive Oil and Montreal Steak seasoning; toss well; distribute on cookie sheet and bake about 25 minutes
- Heat Olive Oil over medium heat in a large pan that has a lid. Add Sausage links and brown slowly in covered pan. (If there is too much sizzle, reduce heat.) When Sausages are browned remove from pan and set aside. When cooled a bit cut into quarters.
- Increase heat and add Peppers and Onions to pan. Toss, cover, and saute until tender.
- Add Garlic saute couple more minutes
- Add Wine and scrape pan with wooden spoon to release all browned and blackened bits.
- Add Tomato Sauce, remaining Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Add cut up Sausage.
- Add Potatoes.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 or 20 minutes.