Skip to content
- 1 lb Flounder Filletss
- 3/4 cp Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 tblsp Lemon-Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Egg
- 2 tblsp RealLemon® Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Mix Seasoned Bread Crumbs with Lemon-Pepper Seaoning and Paprika in flat bottomed bowl.
- In a large flat-bottomed bowl, beat Egg and 2 tblsp Lemon Juice.
- One Fillet at a time, dredge through the bowl with the Egg and Lemon mixture, and then through the bowl with the Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Add Olive Oil and 1 tblsp of Butter to a large skillet; turn heat to medium high heat; when bubbly add half the Filets and fry about 2 to 3 minutes each side. Using a spatula, carefully remove to platter and repeat with second batch.