Skip to content
- 1 lb Flounder Filets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 1/4 cp Crushed Almond Slivers (use Magic Bullet, Blender, or Food Processor to chop up the Almond Slivers)
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 Egg
- 3 tblsp ReaLemon® Lemon Juice (or juice from one Lemon)
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- Mix Flour, Almond Slivers and Seaonings in a large bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, wisk Egg and Lemon Juice.
- Lay out Filets on wax paper; using a basting brush, coat both sides with Egg & Lemon Juice mixture.
- Sprinkle Filets with Flour Mixture. Flip Filets and repeat.
- Place Filets on a large Cookie Pan that has been sprayed with Olive Oil; bake for 15 minutes.