Skip to content
- 6 to 8 Dover Sole Filets (or Flounder)
- 3/4 cp Flour
- 1/4 cp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 4 tblsp RealLemon® Lemon Juice divided
- Olive Oil
- 3 tblsp Butter divided
- 4 oz White Wine or Dry Vermouth
- Mix Flour, Parmesan Cheese and Seaonings in flat bottomed bowl.
- In a large flat-bottomed bowl, beat Egg and 2 tblsp Lemon Juice.
- Place Filets in bowl with the Egg and Lemon mixture.
- Dredge Filets, one at a time, through Flour Mixture.
- Add Olive Oil and 1 tblsp of Butter to a large skillet; turn heat to medium high heat; when bubbly add half the Filets and fry about 2 to 3 minutes each side. Using a spatula, carefully remove to platter and repeat with second batch.
- Turn heat to high. Add White Wine, 2 tblsp Lemon Juice and stir briskly, and 2 tblsp Butter; bring to a boil and continue stirring; reduce by one-third. Pour Sauce over Filets and serve.