- 1 1/2 lb. Salmon filets
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar (2 tbsp. White Sugar and 1/4 tsp. Molasses)
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. Fresh/Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Make Marinade by whisking together in a large bowl Brown sugar, Balsamic Vinegar, EVOO, Minced Garlic, Dried Rosemary and Black Pepper.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of Marinade in a small bowl.
- Add Salmon to Marinade, toss to coat evenly; cover bowl with plastic and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minute.
- Remove from Salmon from Marinade and place in an aluminum lined baking dish. Sprinkle fish with Salt.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake Salmon until fish flakes easily with a fork – about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush Salmon with reserved Marinade and bake 1 minute more to glaze.