- 1 lb (4 to 6) Flounder Fillets
- 1/2 cup 4C® Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 3 tblsp Hellman’s® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray (or PAM®)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium sized bowl mix Bread Crumbs, Grated Cheese, Lemon Pepper Seasoning and Paprika.
- Spoon out Mayonnaise into small bowl and add Lemon Juice.
- Pat Fillets dry with paper towel and arrange on a piece of Wax Paper.
- Brush one side of the Fillets with a thin coat of Mayonnaise; Cover with the Bread Crumb mixture; pat down Bread Crumb mixture.
- Flip Fillets over and repeat prior step.
- Spray Cooking Spray onto baking dish; arrange Fillets; spray tops of Fillets with Cooking Spray; bake for 15 minutes.