Really delicious! You may wind up making this dish a staple. Then shake/spice things up a bit by trying the variations. Want to spice it up? Add the Crushed Red Pepper Flakes. Or just want a more rich a savory flavor? Add the Minced Garlic. Maybe Mediterrean is your style? Add the Lemon Juice. Better yet! Add all three!
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Coriander (optional)
- 4 oz Dry Vermouth or White Wine
- 16 oz College Inn Chicken Broth
- 1 tblsp (1 or 2 cloves) Minced Garlic (optional)
- 1 tblsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Mix McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Garlic Salt, Roasted Coriander (optional) and Flour and in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining half of the Cutlets.
- Turn heat to high. Add Dry Vermouth (or White Wine) and deglaze skillet by scraping browned bits from skillet, bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken Broth, bring to a boil.
- Add Cutlets to skillet. Cover and reduce heat and simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove Cutlets to serving dish. Add Lemon Juice, bring to another boil for 1 minute. Pour sauce over Cutlets.
- Serve with Rice.
- If sauce is too thin see Tips: http://myhogan.com/recipes/chicken/index.html