Skip to content
- 1 pound thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1 medium Yello Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tblsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tblsp Lea & Perrins® Marinade For Chicken (White Wine Worcestershire Sauce)
- 1 can (12 oz) Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil
- In a large flat bowl mix Flour, Garlic Salt and Pepper.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets medalion sized pieces
- Add Chicken to Flour Mixture; toss well until all pieces are coated.
- Heat Olive Oil and a pat of Butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Chicken Strips using tongs. Sauté until gold brown; remove to Serving Dish.
- Add diced Onions and saute until translucent
- Turn heat to high; add Chicken Broth and stir to deglaze skillet; bring to a boil; add Lea & Perrins® Sauce and bring to a boil again.
- Return Chicken to skillet; cover; reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes.
- Return Chicken to serving dish.
- Serve with Rice and steamed Vegetables.