- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt (or 1/2 tsp Salt)
- 1/8 tsp Ground (Cayenne) Red Pepper
- 4 oz Dry Vermouth or White Wine
- 12 oz can Chicken Broth
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Mix Flour, Curry Powder, Salt, and Cayenne in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining half of the Cutlets.
- Turn heat to high. Add Dry Vermouth (or White Wine) and deglaze skillet by scraping browned bits from skillet, bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken Broth, bring to a boil.
- Add Cutlets to skillet. Cover and reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with Rice.
- If sauce is too thin see Tips: http://myhogan.com/recipes/chicken/index.html