This recipe is a MyHogan original, it is based on the 1-2-3 Marinade principle. If you find the taste of the finished dish to be too peppery, reduce the Coarse Ground Black Pepper to 1/4 tsp and add 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- 1 pound thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 Onions
- 6 to 8 small New Potatoes (or use 3 or 4 Red Potatoes)
- 1 tblsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth or White Wine
- 2 tsp Galic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tblsp Colavita White Wine Vinegar (or substitute Lemon Juice)
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- In a large bowl make Marinade by mixing Garlic Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, White Wine Vinegar, and Olive Oil
- Cut Chicken Cutlets crosswise into 1 inch wide strips
- Add Chicken to Marinade; toss; let stand for 1/2 hour (or more)
- Cut Peppers and Onions into strips
- Cut Potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Chicken Strips using tongs. Saute until opaque and remove to Serving Dish.
- Add Peppers and Onions to the bowl that held the Chicken. Toss well.
- Add Peppers and Onions to skillet. Saute until tender.
- Add Minced Garlic.
- Add Potaotes, sauté a few more minutes.
- Add Chicken back into skillet. Continue to sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add Dry Vermouth; bring to a boil; cover; reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes.