Skip to content
- 1/2 ox Bow tie Pasta
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp McCormick Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 Broccoli Crowns cut up
- 2 Carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 to 6 oz Dry Sherry or Marsala
- 1 can (16 oz.) College Inn Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Cook Bow Tie Pasta according to directions on box
- Cut up Chicken into large bite sized pieces
- Mix Adobo Seasoning, Garlic Salt, Pepper and Flour and in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil. When bubbly,add Onions and saute until translucent, then add Carrots and Broccoli and continue to saute until Carrots are tender.
- Add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown.
- Turn heat to high. Add the Sherry/Marsala to deglaze skillet, by scraping browned bits from skillet, bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken Broth and bring to a boil.Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add Bow Tie Pasta; stir well and serve.