Skip to content
- 1 pound thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 1 large bag of Baby Spinach
- 1 box Farfelle (Bow-tie) or Ziti Rigati Pasta
- 12 oz can Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp McCormick GrillMates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cp White Vermouth
- Olive Oil
- Cut chicken cutlets in 1 inch squares
- Mix Flour and Seasonings in large flat-bottomed bowl
- Dredge Chicken pieces through Flour and Seasoning mixture
- Coat with cornstarch or flour
- Turn pieces over and repeat seasoning and cornstarch/flour steps
- Start preparation of Macaroni.In the meantime continue with:
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- When oil and butter is bubbly add single of Chicken Pieces
- Saute Chicken on each side until opaque and golden in color; remove to Serving Dish.
- Repeat sauteing process until all Chicken Pieces are cooked.
- Add Olive Oil if necessary.
- Add Baby Spinach. Toss and turn until wilted. Season with Garlic Salt. Remove to another Serving Dish.
- Turn heat to high. Add 1/2 cup of White Vermouth and de-glaze pan.
- Add Chicken Broth; bring to a boil.
- Return Chicken and then Spinach to pan and simmer covered 12 to 15 minutes.
- When Macaroni is cooked, add to Chicken and Spinach. Toss. Add grated Parmesan Cheese and Pepper if desired.