Skip to content
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets, cut into thirds
- 14 oz can Beef Broth
- 1/2 lb Mushrooms (optional), sliced
- 1/2 cp Onions, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic (optional), diced
- 1/4 cp Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 oz Marsala
- 2 to 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 or 2 tbsp Butter
- Mix Flour, Garlic Salt, and Pepper in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Dredge Chicken Cutlets in Flour mixture, placing pieces on a plate.
- Over medium high heat,saute Chicken,a few pieces at a time, in the Olive Oil and Butter. Remove to casserole dish.
- Saute Onions and Garlic about 3 minutes in Olive Oil until Onions are tender.
- Add Mushrooms to Onions and Garlic and saute 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add Beef Broth and Marsala wine, bring to a boil.
- Return Chicken, bring to second boil. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.