Skip to content
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 3 to 6 slices 0f Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Lawry’s Coarse Ground Garlic with Parsely
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 4 oz Dry Vermouth or White Wine
- 1 cp College Inn Chicken Broth
- 1 tblsp (1 or 2 cloves) Minced Garlic (optional)
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Butchers Twine (cotton string)
- Mix Flour, Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder, Paprika and BlackPeppe in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Place slice of Swiss Cheese on a Chicken Cutlet. Roll up Cutlet and tie off with Butchers Twine.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, place Cutlets in the skillet and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Turn heat to high. Add Dry Vermouth (or White Wine) and deglaze skillet by scraping browned bits from skillet, bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken Broth and Oregano and bring to a boil.
- Add Cutlets to skillet. Cover and reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with Rice.