Skip to content
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 1 tbsp McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 16 oz. College Inn Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp White Wine Vinegar (or Lemon juice)
- 1/2 tsp Capers
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Mix McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Pepper and Flour and in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining half of the Cutlets.
- Turn heat to high. Add Chicken Broth and deglaze skillet by scraping browned bits from skillet, bring to a boil.
- Add Capers and White Wine Vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Add Cutlets to skillet. Cover and reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with Rice.