Skip to content
- 1 lb. thin sliced Chicken Cutlets cut in thirds
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1/2 c. Dry Vermouth or White Wine
- Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Capers (optional)
- Olive Oil (approx 3 tbsp.)
- Butter (2 to 3 tbsp.)
- Pour Seasoned Bread Crumbs and Grated Cheese in a large bowl, then mix.
- Dredge Cutlets in the Bread Crumbs and place on a Plate.
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- When oil and butter is bubbly add single layer of cutlets using tongs.
- Sauté on each side until just golden brown and set a side.
- Repeat sautéing process until all cutlets are cooked.
- Turn heat up to high; add Vermouth/Wine to degglaze skillet; follow with Chicken Broth.
- Heat broth mixture on high heat until boiling.
- Return cutlets to skillet. Add Capers (optional).
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cutlets and place on serving dish.
- Turn heat to high and stir rapidly while bringing to a boil to thicken sauce.
- Pour sauce over cutlets and serve.