Skip to content
- 1 lb of thin slice Chicken Cutlets
- 4 to 6 cloves of Garlic, diced
- 1/2 lb of Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten in large bowl
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 oz Red Wine, e.g. Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/4 tsp Majoram
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 to 4 tbp Olive Oil
- 1 or 2 tbsp Butter
- Place Chicken Cutlets in bowl with the beaten Egg.
- In another bowl mix Flour, Garlic Salt and Pepper.
- Dredge Chicken Cutlets in Flour mixture, placing pieces on a plate.
- Over medium high heat,saute Chicken,a few pieces at a time, in the Olive Oil and Butter. Remove to casserole dish.
- Saute Garlic for 1 or 2 minutes in Olive Oil. Do not burn.
- Add Mushrooms to garlic and saute 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add Majoram, Oregano, Thyme and Salt to Garlic and Mushrooms and stir to distribute.
- Add Red Wine and saute 5 or 6 minutes
- Return Chicken, mixing with Garlic and Mushroom. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.