Skip to content
- 2 to 4 Steaks
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 tsp (heaping)
- McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Pickapeppa Sauce (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Season steaks with McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning and Garlic Salt. Set aside.
- Start broiler.
- Chop one medium sized Onion.
- Saute Onion in Olive Oil over medium high heat; when translucent season with Garlic Salt. Add 2/3 can of Beef Broth. Set aside can with remaining 1/3.
- Increase heat to high and bring Onion and Broth to a boil.
- Add splash of Gravy Master to darken color.
- Add Worcestershire Sauce to taste. For a special treat, add Pickapeppa Sauce as well.
- Add heaping teaspoon of Corn Starch to the remaining Beef Broth. Stir to mix well.
- Add Beef Broth and Cornstarch mixture to pan. Stir until gravy clarifies and thickens. Reduce heat to simmer, stir occasionally.
- Broil Steaks.
- Remove Steak to serving dish. Pour / spoon gravy over steak and serve.