Skip to content
- 1 pkg Corned Beef Brisket (e.g. Nathans Famous)
- 1 head Cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 4 to 6 Potaotes, cut into eights
- 4 to 6 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cp Water
- 24 oz Irish Stout (or Ale)
- Place Potatoes, Carrots and Onions in the bottom of the Slow Cooker.
- Remove Brisket from package and lay it on top of the Vegetables
- Add Water and Beer
- Open included Spice Packet and sprinkle on Brisket
- Cook 8 hours on High. Then add Cabbage and cook for 1 more hour.