- The key here is the marinade made with Oyster Sauce and Toasted Sesame Oil.
Note, works equally well with Chicken.
- 1/3 cup Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup Medium Dry Sherry or Marsala
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Terriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 lb. Beef Round Steak cut into thin strips
- 1 lb. Broccoli florets
- Vegetable Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Cooked Rice
- Mix Marinade ingredients in medium sized bowl, add Beef strips and let marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- Over medium-high heat add Oil, when hot stir-fry Broccoli until bright green (about 5 minutes). Remove to dish, cover to keep warm.
- Add more Oil as necessary, when hot add Beef strips reserving Marinade for later, stir-fry Beef (about 5 minutes), remove to dish with Broccoli, cover.
- Turn heat to high, add Marinade and bring to a boil. Add Beef and Vegetables, heat through (about 3 minutes).
- Serve over cooked Rice.